NATIONAL DISABILITY INSURANCE SCHEME (NDIS) PARTICIPANTS
What to provide us before the appointment?
- NDIS number
- NDIS plan start / end date
- Your contact details
- Name and contact details of your support coordinator (if you have one)
- A copy of your NDIS plan
- Foot orthotics and insoles- preformed or custom made.
- Ankle foot orthotics for foot drop and muscle weakness.
- Toe splints.
- Ankle braces.
- Specialist footwear assessment and recommendations.
What to expect from your Podiatry appointments?
Paying for appointments
Participants on self-managed plans are asked to pay for appointments on the day. EFTPOS and cash are accepted. Invoices for Participants on a NDIA managed plan will be claimed through the NDIS portal.
Make a booking today
Call your nearest Foot Evolution podiatrist, or send us an enquiry using the form below and request a callback.